With the exception of care workers and essential staff, each one of the rest of us is under serious but essential restriction of movement. However, we can dream and share moments of happier times that will return… and maybe lighten our days.
At CPRE Kent we are inviting anyone (of all ages) in the county to share with us photographs and perhaps a short description of any of the following:
- A virtual walk in the countryside. Photos and memories of past walks.
- Exercise walks, runs or cycle rides that abide by the current restrictions. Photos and short descriptions of things that have given you pleasure:
- new places that you discovered
- people exercising in different ways
- peculiar sight
- Places we are most looking forward to getting back to when this situation is over.
- Home: have we learnt anything new about the nature viewed from our home?
How do I enter?
Just send your photo with a brief description of context and circumstances to:
It may make someone in Kent feel a little less isolated and happier. So do take part.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020