This year’s AGM is being held on Friday, November 19, at 10.30am at Lenham Community Centre.
Yes, we’re back and meeting in person!
After holding last year’s AGM in virtual form, using Zoom technology, we’re pleased to say we can get back to our regular Lenham venue and catch up with CPRE Kent friends, as well as deal with the more formal matters.
When these have been concluded, Lee Dance, head of water resources at South East Water, will give a speech entitled Can Nature Based Solutions help with our Water Challenges?.
Please let us know if you would like to appoint a proxy to vote if you are unable to attend, or if you would like to join us for a ploughman’s lunch after the meeting.
Both the form of proxy and intention to stay for lunch should be with us at CPRE Kent, Queen’s Head House, Ashford Road, Charing, Ashford TN27 0AD no later than Thursday, November 11. Both forms can be found here.
The charge for lunch is £12 per person, cheques payable to CPRE Kent, or via BACS payment at the details on the invitation form.
- Lenham Community Centre, 12 Groom Way, Lenham, Maidstone ME17 2QT
- For the invitation and form of proxy, click here
- For the agenda and officer nominations, click here
- For the annual accounts and trustees’ report, click here
- For the minutes of the 2020 AGM, click here
Monday, November 1, 2021